Thursday, February 5, 2009

My baby girl will be 1 year old in just a matter of 3 months....


WOW!! kids really do grow up so fast! It seems like just yesterday that I was bringing Kiah home from the hospital! Now she is talking to me and daddy, standing up in her crib and looking at us over the top of it, She is already eating stage 3 foods and won't let me eat at all without practically begging for a bite! she's definately got her own little personality along with that attitude of course! She will cough to get attention; she knows that brandon and I will run over to her and ask her if shes okay or not. She will use this coughing to her advantage, believe me! When she knows I'm laying her down for a nap she will cough hysterically for fear that I am trying to put her to sleep. She is just the cutest thing ever! and she seemingly gets more adorable as the days pass. I am blessed to be able to stay at home with her especially being as young as I am. The hubby makes good money, and she gets whatever she needs and everything she wants from now on and forever! I would hate to have to drop her off at a daycare all day cause I would miss out on way too much! I would much rather just hang out with her all day, its the job everyone only dreams of.

Once she turns about 4 or 5, I am going to go back to college and get a degree. I am not sure what I want to be yet but I have many ideas in mind. ( I will post those ideas on a later post). So all you parents out there make sure to cherish every single moment with your little one(s), believe me if you don't you will miss out on so so much. God Bless you and your little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment