Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just one of the many joys of being a new mommy....


Poem found on website (www.thelaboroflove.com)This explains how I first and still do feel about my very own daughter Kiah May Hill who was born on May 11, 2008, she is truly a blessing and the new love of my life.

The day you were born
was the best day of my life.
It's was such a wonderful experience
carrying you inside me.
I thank God everyday for giving me
such a perfect, beautiful,
and healthy little baby.
I look forward to watching you
grow into a woman and I hope I will
guide you on the right paths.
Daddy and I can't believe
that we really have you.
It feels like a wonderful dream.
I will always love you no matter what
and will always be here when you need
me.

I love you with all my heart and soul.
Love, Mom
*I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON A POEM THAT I AM WRITING FOR KIAH MAY*

I will be posting at least once a week something that I absolutely love about being a new mother, and of course daily updates on how my baby girl is growing...

1. I love that no matter what kind of mood that I or someone else has put me in, whenever i look into Kiah's eyes they all just melt away like snow on a hot summer day. I can definately say that she is 'My Sunshine' on a cloudy day, and she came in the month of may.

Being a mother for me has been totally an awesome experience so far. Its so exciting to watch them discover new things, and teaching them new things. Kiah will 'fake' cough after she hears someone else cough, it is so the cutest thing ever, me and Brandon just love her and feel blessed that she is on time with everything but above all the fact that she is healthy as can be!! So the latest update on Kiah is that she is now cutting her 6th tooth now! Poor baby, she is a real trooper though and we are proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment