Saturday, January 31, 2009

Private conversations need to be kept PRIVATE


I was very embarrassed and hurt today when someone whom I love very much brought up something in front of a group of people. It was something that i am uncomfortable talking about in the first place just with that one person and when it was mentioned I felt sad by it and let down. I feel that they owe me an apology but this person is very stubborn just as i am. I feel that if I at least got an apology that I would feel lots better about the whole situation. I just think that 'private' matters should not be said out in the open, and thats the way it really should be.

So I am still upset about this but I just figured I might as well let it go instead of letting it ruin my day. I am bad about letting my whole day go to shit after I get mad or upset about something, even if its early in the day I will dwell on it all day long......... They say that noone can ruin your day or mood without your consent. So I told myself that i wasnt going to let it. I have a baby girl who needs me and if I hold onto crap I tend to lose focus on her and thats the last thing I want to do. She is my priority!!! and i love her with everything I got. so anyways I am going to get on with my life and try my best to just be positive and think positively!!

No comments:

Post a Comment