Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Diapers, bottles, crawling, oh my!!!!!!


Today was a pretty chill kind of day I guess I could say..... Little miss Kiah is crawling now as of yesterday. She is now grabbing anything and everything she can reach off of tables, shelves, just whatever she can get her tiny little hands on. She has already hit her head about 3 times, one of the times she cried so hard that she could barely breathe. Daddy and I felt so extremely sad for her especially since she still was doing that 'whole can't catch my breath thing for about 10 minutes. It is just so amazing how quickly that she seems to be growing and how smart she has gotten in such a short period of time. I mean, a week ago she wasn't doing any of these things and now she is a pro?? lol she is my little tinynees britches girls (don't ask).

So I will be posting a weekly update on Kiah May Hill. She has reached many milestones these last few weeks. She is crawling now, getting into things (whoopee!!), says 'daddy' whenever he is in sight, has a total of 6 teeth now, sitting up on her own (goes from either back or belly to the sitting position), oh and she has hurt herself for the first time. : (

Thank God for giving me this perfectly healthy little baby girl. She is the most beautiful and sweetest thing in this whole entire world and I love her with every beat of my heart. She has made my husband and I's life absolutely complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment