Friday, January 30, 2009

Taxes, taxes, fun fun fun!!

To everyone who is going to be following up with my blog, I will not be trying to use correct grammar and or punctuation so just bear with me, this is going to be very informal and i promise you that it will be interesting, so interesting that you may want to come back daily for more. Well today has been sort of a long day.... Brandon and I have been waiting forever for our W-2 to come in the mail so that we could file our taxes. He has been out of work now for 4 months. We were actually pretty surprised at how much we are going to be getting back, its about 10,000 buckeroos! So I have already told him where I want to shop and what I have in mind that I want to buy. I also told him that we need to make sure and at least put 5,000 into our savings account for times like these when he is out of work, just for that extra security. He is a big spender! me, I don't have a problem with going to the store and coming out with nothing. I have always had a hard time spending money, I know it sounds weird coming from a girl but I would just rather save it for later, put it in the bank and spend it for things we need. I do think that we deserve to buy things we want though with the tax money! Brandon already has about 1500 spent on a motor or something of that nature. I am probably going to buy me some cute new outfits, a few purses (possibly this 300 i have been eying) a new digital camera 12 megapixels (an upgrade from the one that I own now), and of course Kiah is going to be getting more then everyone as if she needs anything else : p

Anyways, Kiah has finally went to sleep so this is my 'alone' time AKA 'me' time. All you mommys out there know that its hard to get that when your changing diapers, making bottles, doing laundry, and taking care of your hubby too all day :p I am going to maybe play some Guitar Hero with my very sexy hubby and possibly look up things on the internet to enhance my knowledge. I believe that knowledge is definitely POWER, and its a plus when you got the looks to go with it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment